At the moment I am not subscribed at lyx-devel, so please at least CC to
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if answering to that topic! (thank you!)
I am now trying to get 1.1.6 run on Win32. Obviously there has been changed
so much in the sources that it's much more difficult than up to 1.1.5fix2!

My main problem (beside the $LANG problem posted to lyx-user yesterday) is
the following:

    Double-Clicking on any Inset (Tab, fig, errs) doesn't do anything!
    So you can't edit the properties of tabs and figs! And you can't
    read the error messages!

On Win32 I am using Xforms 0.89 because that version is the only version
available under Cygwin 1.1.x! (it workes well with all versions < 1.1.6).
Reading the sources and respecting the last output from configure anyone
should have found problems with that version. So may be that is of interest!

Focus back on my problem: I have checked, that in src/BufferView_pimpl.C:
    workAreaButtonPress()
has detected the cursor was pressed on an inset (inset_hit != 0). But
    inset_hit->getInsetName()
does return an empty string in any case! (Don't know if that is a bug!)
Should that function return any string to identify an inset?

I don't know where to look next to get more information about this
misbehaviour! Can anyone tell me in a brief form how mouse-event dispatching
in LyX is handled, i.e. which methods/functions will be called when
double-clicking on an inset and what information can I check to improve the
correct function so far?

Thanks in advance
Claus