Dear sirs

Doped by litres of cofee, and after three weeks working like a horse, I
finally submited my master thesys today. Without LyX, this probably could
not happen, or perhaps I were submited to the humiliation of using a
software that treats me as an idiot: MS-Word.

There are no words to explain my gratitude to each one of the developers
of this wonderful tool that LyX is, and that I heve been using with
pleasure almost daily for the last three years.

 All I can say is THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS,
THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!

Now going to bed.

--
Carlos A. M. dos Santos

Federal University of Pelotas         Meteorological Research Center
Av. Ildefonso Simoes Lopes 2791       Pelotas, RS, Brasil, CEP 96060-290
WWW: http://www.cpmet.ufpel.tche.br   RENPAC (X.25): 153231641
Phone: +55 53 277-6767                FAX: +55 53 277-6722