 From: Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org>
To: Tommaso Cucinotta <tomm...@lyx.org>
Cc: Daniel Ferreira <danielpferre...@yahoo.com.br>; LyX Developers
<lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: lyx - advanced search - exclude notes?

Hi Daniel

It is probably not what you're looking for, but it is easy to delete
all notes. You could have a shortcut for that, then search, then
restore notes with ctrl + z. Be very careful to always have backups.
If undo doesn't work properly or you accidentally save, you could lose
your notes.

To delete all notes the command is:

inset-forall Note char-delete-forward

Scott