Dekel Tsur a écrit :

> On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 07:04:29PM +0100, ben wrote:
> >
> > I have tried to put a Bibliography section, and it is true that it crashes
> > systematically! I don't see any latex command that could prevent from this !
>
> Please send a backtrace to lyx-devel.

I attach a file containing the lyx file that crashes, and the full debug log.
To crash I:
1) open the main file (thedoc.lyx)
2) View as DVI.

fault (null pointer). The calls before the crash are:

* LyXParagraph::TeXEnvironment() calling bibitemWidest() [paragraph.C:3247]
* in bibitemWidest() the object bv, obtained by the call of buffer->getUser() is
null,
* bibitemWidest() calling InsetButton::width() [insetbib.C:400] with bv = 0,
* crash in InsetButton::width() when calling a method of the bv null pointer
[insetbutton.C:78]

I hope it helps.

BG

bug-report.tar.gz