On 19/04/2014 17:51, Richard Heck wrote:
Can someone who knows a bit about dialogs have a look at the patch attached to:
    http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/8144
please?

Hi Richard,

I added a comment there that you should use a vector of pair of strings instead. The patch is not really about dialog but about the InsetListing parameters; one more comments: this InsetListing UI is just awful!

By the way, I am still set as default owner of dialogs and UI bugs, could we change that? That's 122 bugs and I don't think I will address them in the next couple of years, if ever :-)

http://www.lyx.org/trac/query?status=!closed&owner=younes

Abdel.