"Alex Vergara Gil" <a...@cphr.edu.cu> writes:

> [...]

I might be *completely* off, but couldn't you achieve exactly this via
defining converters? I have for example a converter defined, which
"converts" plantuml source fields into uml graphs, i.e. it defines the
call to compile them and return the graphs which are then inserted in
the document?

I have never used python, but I guess a similar approach should be
possible here as well?

Cheers,

Rainer

> Regards