On 05/30/2014 02:34 AM, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Donnerstag 29 Mai 2014, 21:13:22 schrieb Georg Baum:
Richard Heck wrote:
Where are we after Enrico's latest?

I suppose if need be I can always release a 2.0.8.2.....
Looks good. The recent developments made me think about lyx2lyx tests again,
and I'll try to come up with a proposal. After we have that, we can think
about further beamer fixes, but without automated tests I personally would
not dare to do more changes to the code. However, this will take some more
weeks, and this is too late for 2.0.8.1.
I have a major rewrite of the frame argument routine in the making (which
attempts to remove all known restrictions of the current method). But it might
need some more time to get it finished, and it certaily will require testing
before it goes into a stable release.

We have people asking for 2.0.8 now, so I think I'll go ahead and release and do an update later, if need be.

Richard