On 08/06/2014 04:52 AM, tesm...@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Richard,

Attached is console log for lyx.

Starting Lyx from console solved the re-configuration errors. Reconfiguration still fails when Lyx is started directly from GUI.

That probably means there is some difference in the two environments, e.g., in the paths. It is possible that LyX is calling python 3.x from the GUI and python 2.x from the console. Hard to know. You could try looking in the file $HOME/.xsession-errors and see if there is anything useful there.

I still having errors in exporting Lyx document to OpenDocument.

Unfortunately, there is not a lot we can do about that. The tex4ht package is known to have a lot of limiations. That said, there is a GSOC project going on right now that is focused on converting back and forth between LyX and ODT. If you'd be interested in helping to test that branch, send a message to the devel list.

Richard