Since Qt5 the Qt developers decided to not define the Q_WS_ macros anymore.
The reasoning is to disable all platform specific code and force the Qt users
like us to review all code guarded by Q_WS_ macros. This means all code in LyX
inside these ifdef's is not compiled and executed anymore with Qt5.

My question now is: should we simply replace all Q_WS_ macros with the
corresponding Q_OS_ macro for all platforms or should this be done for every
platform in separate steps?

The first patch does this for all platforms - in case someone wants to test it
too.
The second one is for Mac OS X only. I'll plan to commit the second one if I
don't
get enough encouraging feedback for the first one.

With one of them applied I'm able to use LyX with Qt5.3.1 on a Mac 10.8.6.

Stephan