On 08/25/2014 01:01 PM, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 06:54:05PM +0200, Enrico Forestieri wrote:

commit 565260126eb106ab00049285627417e73736bb96
Author: Enrico Forestieri <for...@lyx.org>
Date:   Mon Aug 25 18:35:15 2014 +0200

     Fix the -geometry command line argument for Windows.
The command line argument -geometry WIDTHxHEIGHT±XOFF±YOFF
     specifies a preferred size and location for the main window.
     Currently, this is semi-broken on Windows. Indeed, only
     specifying WIDTH and HEIGHT places the main window such that
     the left and top borders are invisible such that the window cannot
     be moved. Moreover, the XOFF and YOFF parts (when present) are
     used to specify the distance of the window from the left and top
     or right and bottom edges of the screen, when using '+' or '-',
     respectively. However, -geometry 800x600-20-20, instead of placing
     the window such that its bottom and right edges are at a distance
     of 20 pixels from the corresponding screen edges, places the
     window such that its left and top borders are out of the screen.
     This is corrected by this commit, which also addresses the fact
     that Qt5 does not define Q_WS_WIN anymore.
Richard, may I apply this to the stable branch?

We are string frozen at the moment. No string changes here?

Richard