On 09/15/2014 12:39 PM, José Matos wrote:
While the above piece
http://www.itwire.com/business-it-news/open-source/65402-torvalds-says-he-has-no-strong-opinions-on-systemd

I noticed that Linus refers to LyX in the context of the unix way:

"And systemd is in no way the piece that breaks with old UNIX legacy. Graphical applications
seldom worked that way (there are certainly _echoes_ of it in things like "LyX", but I
think it's the exception rather than the rule)..."

Funny and interesting to read at the same time. :-)

Nice to see that we are on his radar somehow. And of course he's right. This value gets invoked here from time to time. No BibTeX editor as part of LyX, e.g.

Richard