Richard Heck wrote:

> Do you have commit rights still? If so, I'd suggest you go ahead and
> commit to master. Then create the bug and mark it fixedinmaster so we
> can remember to add this to 2.1.x at some point.

I have no idea, my last commit was around 2008 against svn... Should I have
login access to git.lyx.org? I don't thnk I have it now, who can set it up?
However, I'd feel better  if someone besides myself reviewed the change or
at least tested it before committing. That particular line is 9 years old
and my last lyx activity is around six... I *could* be a little rusty ;-)

> If there are backend things we need to do to make this work, I suppose
> we can do that.

Sorry, what do you mean by "backend things"?

A/