Ok, let me be splicit. I use extensively Spyder with python 3 for my
work, I use also LyX to write my articles. When I installed LyX (on
windows) it uses its own bundled python2 and it works fine. The
problem arises when I want to import my python graphics into LyX,
which should be interpreted with python3, I try putting python3 into
LyX and then LyX stops working at all!! it doesn't reconfigure
anymore, and when I try to start it, it crashes with a big failure. So
I am forced to produce python2 only graphics.

to reference this is the article in which I show how to add python
graphics within LyX>
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.general/82745/match=python+graphics