Claus> Hi lyx-developers! I have produced a complete update of the
Claus> three years old danish gettext po-file for LyX 1.1.6.

That's pretty good news.

Claus> Since no danish maintainer exist, you can set me up as a
Claus> maintainer. I currently have no plans to work on the
Claus> documentation, but who knows...

OK. Do you have a web page of some sort set up for lyx?

Claus> BTW. my translation does not fix the extended refs (aka
Claus> PrettyRef: "Table 4 on the next page"). This really hurts when
Claus> writing native docs. Is this due to shortcomings of a LyX or
Claus> LaTeX package?

Don;t know about that.

Claus> Please let me know how to submit my file.

Send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED], or directly to me.