Le 06/01/2015 18:59, Vincent van Ravesteijn a écrit :
JMarc,

The following fixes the clipping of characters with negative bearing,
like the "f", at the end of a sentence. This happens when part of the
word is selected.

To reproduce:
1. Start a new document
2. Type "af"
3. Select 'a'
4. Observe that the right part of the 'f' is clipped away.

This patch uses QRegion to set a clip region that is everything except
the part that is drawn in another color.

Excellent (assuming that it works, but I suspect that it does). I planned to fix that (eventually), using a more basic and cumbersome approach. I did not know the trick with region subtraction.

Go ahead. As far as I know, this is http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9223, and it is not really related to Qt5.