Le 13/01/2015 11:41, Vincent van Ravesteijn a écrit :
gcc 4.9 has -Wfloat-conversion. I tried it, but it really gives many
warnings (see below) and I am uncomfortable with using it.

I wonder though why MSVC only gives a few of them.

Did you only attached a part of the output ? There are not so many
warnings in the attached and they all look like it's worth killing
them.

Indeed there are only 14 errors. I will push a commit setting this as default for gcc 4.9.

Another thing if we use C++11 mode is that auto_ptr is deprecated. Who knows what to do about that?