Talking about publicity, I will be going in Feb to
the AGU Infotech Committee meeting in Washington DC.
Just in case, Allan, do you have (a link to) your latest
overhead sheets on LyX, and could I use them? Of course
there's always the Graphical Tour. But hese are pretty
knowledgable people and at home with LaTeX and XML/SGML.

Also I would like to know the status on AGU classes
support (AGUplus). It would require user defined floats
like "plate" and "planotable". I understand it is
planned, but... Are we prepared to work with AGU on
this?

Martin
--
Martin Vermeer  [EMAIL PROTECTED]