On 03/08/2015 06:27 AM, Georg Baum wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:

On 03/05/2015 02:49 PM, Georg Baum wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:

On 03/04/2015 04:07 PM, Georg Baum wrote:
The idea is simply to give a better display for those users who use
these packages. AFAIK these commands do not occur in any toolbar, menu
or autocompletion (and if they would this would be a bug).
That is a bit confusing for the user. Is there anything we can do?
Yes, it can be confusing. I think we have two options:

1) remove these macros from autocompletion
2) comment them in lib/symbols

I have no string preference. Which version do you prefer?
If there's a good reason to have them in lib/symbols, I have no problem
keeing them there. So if there's an easy way to remove them from
autocompletion, let's do that.
The attached patch implements the autocompletion removal. If this fits your
definition of "easy way" I'll put it in stable and master, otherwise I'd put
it in master and I'll just comment the corresonding symbols out in stable.

Seems quite safe, and in that sense I would think it is fine for stable. But...

I suppose this isn't a format change, right? Or is it?

Richard