Kornel Benko wrote:

> Am Montag, 30. März 2015 um 22:23:38, schrieb Georg Baum
> <georg.b...@post.rwth-aachen.de>
>> Unfortunately I don't have time to investigate now, but I'd guess that
>> neither Exporter.cpp nor TempFile is the culprit. It is normal for the
>> conversion process to use temporary files. The path of the temp file
>> looks wrong (it should not be in the source tree), but this is probably
>> an independent problem. Also, Exporter.cpp is probably simply fed with
>> the wrong names.
>>
>> I'd first check all places were the buffer file name is set and the
>> buffer opening. If this is correct then I'd examine the info inset, maybe
>> it creates some intermediate files at the wrong place.
>>
> I tried and failed.

Since you verified that the opened .lyx file is the correct one the info
inset becomes the most likely candidate. I had a quick look through the
sources and there are two possible problems:

1) The temporary QImage which is created (line 423). It is easy to check
whether this is the reason, since the QImage is not created for commandline
export. Does the problem also occur for commandline export?

2) The temporary graphics inset which is created (line 429). The creation
looks OK, but maybe the graphics inset has a bug. I'd continue the search
there if the commandline export produces the files as well.

Georg