On 21/04/2015 12:43 a.m., Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
In order to implement a linguistic feature properly (support for the forest package to generate structure trees), I need a way to pass only selected chars verbatim (here, [ and ], since these are active characters in the package and thus must not be escaped by braces). Making the whole inset PassThru is not a good option, neither the need to use ERT for the brackets.
<snip>
I think this might also be useful in other cases.

Comments?
Jürgen
Hullo Jürgen.

As I understand it, you are implementing an enhancement request I made 3 years ago: #8347. I am delighted.

Andrew