Am 14.05.2015 um 23:13 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:
commit afdfc3cf43501a0728cef79385b31afe6f4cf877
Author: Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@lyx.org>
Date:   Thu May 14 23:13:14 2015 +0200

     tex2lyx testfiles: update to latest fileformat

Uwe, I appreciate your effort to update the tests, but unfortunately it does not work like that, for two reasons:

1) It is impossible to manually verify in this huge diff whether the new references are really correct. 2) The test machinery uses a textual diff to compare the actual results against the reference, so this would still fail.

I added a corresponding note to lib/doc/Development.lyx.

Kornel, could you please describe there how to update the tests with cmake? This information is currently missing.

Georg