[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jean-Marc Lasgouttes) writes:

> It is my pleasure to announce that LyX 1.1.6fix1 has been released
> today. This is a maintenance release which fixes some important bugs
> in 1.1.6, and updates a few things, in particular in the

I've made some unofficial Debian packages of it based on the packaging
directives of the official Debian LyX package maintainer.  They are
available from "ftp://ntama.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian/unofficial/".

The correct /etc/apt/sources.list entries for the latter are:

       deb ftp://ntama.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian unofficial/
       deb-src ftp://ntama.uni-mainz.de/pub/debian unofficial/

May i remark that LyX is obviously becoming *the* killer app for true
writers on *nix!?  You guys are astonishing me every time a huge bit
more than ever before.  A *big* *THANKS* again for everyone involved.

                                 Thank you, P. *8^)
--
   ------------ Paul Seelig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -------------