Le 19/08/2015 20:55, Georg Baum a écrit :
Richard Heck wrote:

On 08/03/2015 09:32 AM, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 31/07/2015 17:05, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
\{ and \% now correctly use the selection as their argument instead of
erasing it. Solves <http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/6466>. Please
criticise.

If there are no experts of math mode

I think the main problem here is that it is August, and a lot of people
are away.

That was the reason why I did not write earlier. Vacation almost without net
access is a nice thing from time to time.

And I will not disagree :)

to review the patch, here's to help you check: 1) the change to
InsetMathNest.cpp is inspired from existing code in Cursor.cpp:1542,
2) the new constructor in InsetMathComment is copied from
InsetMathBrace (that's all).

While writing that I noticed that I forgot one line from Cursop.cpp
(p->finalize()), here's the amended version.

Otherwise, I suspect this is fine. You need someone to commit for you?

Yes, this is fine and can go in IMO.

Thank you.

The latest patch I sent is up to date. It can also be backported to stable without any changes.

Guillaume