Le 11/10/2015 12:43, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Qt 5.6.0 will probably be released before LyX 2.2.0. Therefore the most
simple solution would be to disable IBus if an older qt is detected (at
runtime) and mention in the release notes that korean users need to
use Qt
5.6.

There is some time before a Qt version reaches repositories. Current
Ubuntu is 5.3, next is going to be 5.4, and I could not manage to find a
PPA with 5.5 when I last looked. This is why we need a better workaround.

How do we detect that current input method is Hangul?