On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 10:28:23PM +0200, Liviu Andronic wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Guillaume Munch <g...@lyx.org> wrote:
> The problem with letting community members define what is important
> and what is not, is that for each and every one of us our pet bug is
> the most importantest of 'em all. Until now we had a somewhat rigid
> system of determining what is of high importance (i.e. crash) and what
> is not (i.e. enhancement), and this seems to work quite well for our
> core devels.

Thank you for all of the discussion on this topic. My priority will be
changing tickets that have the 2.2.0 miletone to either remove the
milestone or change it to 2.2.x or 2.2.1. Please feel free to change the
priority or severity and of course to disagree with a decision I make
regarding the milestone and anything else.

Scott