Bug 9626 complains about the removed automatic translation of LyX, LaTeX etc
to logos. Since this was done intentionally, we will not revert it. However,
the questions whether we can do something to help people who work on our
docs (these are the only ones who need the logos very often). This is the
reason why the bug has 2.2.0 milestone. There have been several suggestions
in trac:

- the menu to insert logos is shifted to a new menu Insert -> Logos
- adding a tooltip to InsetSpecialChar
- rename the top level menu "Special Characters" to "Special Characters &
Strings"

Shall we do any of the above? Or anything else? I want to close this bug to
get it from my list.

Georg