Le 19/10/2015 09:54, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 15/10/15 19:32, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Jean-Marc's comment seems to be: sometimes we would like the id to
remain the same (which indeed would not be taken into account by the
current patch). Jean-Marc, did I understand you remark correctly and if
so, do you have an example in mind?

We do that for paragraphs. Even when a paragraph gets modified, or we
use undo, it keeps its id. This allows to address a paragraph in a
robust way.

JMarc

Ok. I tried to go that route, but then figured that I had to adapt the code for copy/paste, duplicate row/column, etc. which I tried to avoid.