Am 19.10.2015 um 07:50 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 07:15:21AM +0200, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
commit 8da453fd30a1df085782ae5a3772a07cea38b77b
Author: Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@lyx.org>
Date:   Mon Oct 19 07:15:18 2015 +0200

     tcolorbox.module: uniform whitespace

Uwe can you please catch up on reading the emails on the mailing list
before making new commits? We need to be on the same page.

I had a look before. There was no code freeze announced. Adding new styles to a layout file should not harm.

I wonder why the module was added to LyX without any description. Now we have a nice description and the feature is now in my opinion very useful for real life documents.

regards Uwe