Op 24-10-2015 om 7:13 schreef Peter Kümmel:

Am 23.10.2015 um 21:34 schrieb Vincent van Ravesteijn:
support of MSVC2010.

I think I don't need to tell Peter about MSVC support for
C++11 (I guess he knows better than me).

The message was really meant for you: if you introduce C++11
features that cannot compile on MSVC, you will meet some
resistance.

So only you insist on MSVC2010 support?

Peter

I thought we always wanted to support as many compilers as reasonably possible in order to allow newcomers to easily compile LyX and to let them contribute. Does it make sense to still support Qt 4.5, but to require the last version of the Microsoft compiler ?

Vincent