Am Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015 um 21:28:29, schrieb Vincent van Ravesteijn
<v...@lyx.org>
> Op 28-10-2015 om 17:02 schreef Kornel Benko:
> > It looks like the relevant code to set environment for tests added by
> > add_test() command
> > is in the cmake-sources at lest since february 2009. Searching the net,
> > there are posts
> > mentioning cmake2.6 with this feature.
> >
> > So I cannot imagine, why the patch should break anything on linux. But it
> > may help for Windows.
> > (new file env_custom_command.cmake belongs to src/tex2lyx/test/ dir)
> >

> It seems to work for me.
>
> While running updatetex2lyxtest:
>
> algo2e.tex":
>    Ignoring options 'boxed' of package algorithm2e.
>
> test-insets.tex:
>    warning : Could not find included file 'Dummy Document.tex'. (2x)
>    warning : Could not find included file 'Dummy"Document.tex'.
>    warning : Could not find included file 'foo'. (2x)
> ..\..\..\source\gitlyx\src\output_latex.cpp (1193): Error in
> latexParagraphs: You should not mix title layouts with normal ones.

This is the same as on linux ... 'Dummy Document.tex' was removed from the repo.

See commit b188e74cd6b089be3d63d905bf9db532e53f54c5

> test-insets-basic.tex:
>    warning : Could not find included file 'Dummy Document.tex'. (2x)
>
> Besides these I get a few messages saying ....foo.pdf already exists, Do
> you want to overwrite ?  Shouldn't this be written automatically given
> -f flag ?

Unfortunately the used script writes into the repo directory also files which
are not
under git control.

Cmake uses the same script as autoconf

> Except for the gnumeric stuff, it all seems to work. It is only a bit
> annoying that I have to wait for a long time without getting any
> feedback on the progress.
>
> Vincent

I don't feel guilty. I don't remember anyone saying anything about the 'env'
command before.

What do you mean with feedback about progress?

Probably memory fading.

        Kornel