Le 03/11/2015 19:49, LyX Ticket Tracker a écrit :
#9841: Preferences specific to the user and not to the file should not be
recorded
in the file
---------------------+------------------------
  Reporter:  gadmm    |      Owner:  lasgouttes
      Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
Component:  general  |    Version:  2.1.4
  Severity:  normal   |   Keywords:  fileformat
---------------------+------------------------
  Preferences specific to the user and not to the file should not be
  recorded in the file, for instance the following:

  \justification
  \tracking_changes
  \output_changes

  The problem is when collaborating on a file and using a versioning system
  like git. Then, these settings cause needless conflicts. For
  \justification, we can simply agree on a setting, but for
  \tracking_changes and \output_changes, it is normal to turn them on and
  off many times. There is an irony to the fact that change tracking is
  meant to help with collaborative works (in fact an aggravating factor)…

  This is a great annoyance, and obviously a file format change.

<http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9841>

I am bringing this to the list due to the timing, due to the fact that it is a file format change, and due to the fact that it looks severe in the above context.

I suggest moving these settings to the user preferences.

Can we agree on the issue? On the solution? Is it easy to do?

Guillaume