Op 4-11-2015 om 20:15 schreef Guenter Milde:
On 2015-11-04, Kornel Benko wrote:

[-- Type: text/plain, Encoding: quoted-printable --]
Am Dienstag, 3. November 2015 um 00:23:47, schrieb Uwe Stöhr
<uwesto...@lyx.org>
commit 279d0849460aac82c3adeac42d3f0e255274e7c8
Author: Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@lyx.org>
Date:   Tue Nov 3 00:23:41 2015 +0100
     Math.lyx: replace tables by formal ones - final part 7/7

With this commit there are new failing export tests.
export/doc/Math_dvi3_texF
export/doc/Math_pdf5_texF
export/doc/de/Math_dvi3_texF
export/doc/de/Math_pdf5_texF
export/doc/es/Math_dvi3_texF
export/doc/es/Math_pdf5_texF
export/doc/fr/Math_dvi3_texF
export/doc/fr/Math_pdf5_texF
Apparently, we need more failing ...
This is both luatex export, what is the error message:

   ! Argument of \__str_case_end:nw has an extra }.
   <inserted text>
   \par
   l.573 \chemgreek_drop_symbols:
Runaway argument?
   ! Paragraph ended before \__str_case_end:nw was complete.
   <to be read again>
   \par
   l.573 \chemgreek_drop_symbols:

Familiar from the XeTeX export. Same reason, incompatibility of
the chemgreek package (used by mhchem) with Xe/LuaTeX.

Math.lyx with Xe/LuaTeX is a candidate for suspension.

Günter
Besides suspending the test, we should create a specific test that tests the compatibility of chemgreek with Xe/LuaTeX and invert that test.

This documents the incompatibility we found, and the test will report whenever the incompatibility is solved.

Vincent