Op 5 nov. 2015 21:48 schreef "Jean-Marc Lasgouttes" <lasgout...@lyx.org>:

> Le 05/11/15 21:34, Richard Heck a écrit :
>
>>> I've used PSTricks extensively with LyX. Having a shortcut to ps
>>> output has been very convenient.
>>

>> This seems like a case where you should set the default output format to
>> Postscript, no?
>

> I'd say the same. I am not sure what the use case is, except for people
who want to typeset the same document in multiple formats repeatedly.

> Anyway, it was not a good idea to steal C-S-T without stealing C-T too.
>
> JMarc

Should we have a shortcut to export to the last chosen format. So, when I
use the toolbar to export to ps, this shortcut let me repeatedly export to
ps. If I then choose to export to pdf, this shortcut would export to pdf.

Ps, I never liked a document setting indicating the default output format.

Vincent