On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 4:41 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
<lasgout...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Le 11/11/2015 23:12, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
>>
>> Dear list,
>>

>> The patch below fixes bug #9854. (<http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9854>)
>> Find more details in the commit log.
>>
>> I have two questions:
>>
>> * I had to remove a const qualifier in Text::readParToken (see patch
>> below). Do I need to put it back? If so, what's the proper way of
>> adding the dummy author?
>

> I would say that bparams was const here because we could do it. If you need
> it to be non-const, that's OK too.
>
> JMarc

I doubt whether it is a good thing to start fiddling with the document
when we read in a corrupt file.

Version control systems can corrupt a file in so many ways.. do we
really want to raise the impression we could read it in properly but
in the mean time things are lost.

Vincent