Le 12/11/2015 17:12, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :

    Likewise, "Longtable" feels like a German word :

I think it is rather a LaTeXism. It is called "longtable" (not "long
table") since package, command and environment names cannot have spaces.

Personally, I would prefer something more transparent, such as "Allow
page breaks". Nobody without knowledge of the longtable package knows
what a "long table" is supposed to be.

Yes, allow page breaks looks nice. But of course this means that our dialog shall be reworked. Do we want to do that for 2.2, or wait until 2.3?