Pavel Sanda wrote:

> I agree with JMarc that we could be flexible WRT shortcuting the dates in
> case things look good, but I also know that all plans we ever had for our
> releases were delayed. Let's see :)

Yes, the plans get always delayed. Therefore I'd like a schedule with about
3 weeks between the different stages (shorter does not make sense).
Depending on the alpha feedback we could also skip the beta, but lets see
how well it works.

In any case it is important to be quite conservative regarding changes after
alpha, otherwise we throw away a good part of the testing effort.

Georg