Scott Kostyshak wrote:

> Thanks for volunteering. Please go ahead.

This is now finished. While doing this, I noticed that the following items
should probably be part of the release check list (don't know which items
are already there):

- update development/tools/gen_lfuns.py to generate current format
- regenerate lib/doc/LFUNs.lyx using development/tools/gen_lfuns.py
- update docs to current format using development/tools/updatedocs.py
- update layouts to current format using development/tools/updatelayouts.py
- check whether all files in lib/ that are supposed to be distributed (like
example etc) are in the tar ball (we should have a script for that as well)

Georg