Le 11/11/2015 00:40, Richard Heck a écrit :
commit cc83dfa887ade5ef059d338cbf353d77db926f40
Author: Richard Heck <rgh...@lyx.org>
Date:   Tue Nov 10 12:39:24 2015 -0500

     Fix bug #9554: When we save a file that was not originally in the current
     LyX format, create a backup of the original file. We put it in the backup
     directory, if one exists, otherwise in the directory the original file is
     in. This is the same strategy as for normal backups. Basically, the only
     diferences are: (i) what name we use and (ii) we do not over-write any
     backups that may already exist.

I just found a file "varwidth-floats-side-by-side-499.lyx" at the root
of my build directory (from where I usually run src/lyx). According to
what I had understood this should have been in lib/examples/, where the
original file varwidth-floats-side-by-side.lyx has always been, instead.
My backup dir is set to "". Is there a risk that we are going to pollute
all the users ~/ dir with alpha?

Guillaume