Am Dienstag, 17. November 2015 um 20:55:15, schrieb Kornel Benko
<kor...@lyx.org>
> Am Dienstag, 17. November 2015 um 20:31:59, schrieb Georg Baum
> <georg.b...@post.rwth-aachen.de>
> > Kornel Benko wrote:
> >
> > > Am Dienstag, 17. November 2015 um 10:32:47, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
> > > <skost...@lyx.org>

> > > According to src/Makefile.am maybe
> > > 'make check'
> > > I am not expert in autotools, but it looks promising. It should create
> > > check_ExternalTransforms, check_Length and check_layout
> >
> > I does.
> >
> > The problem with cmake is (as I wrote yestderday): It always includes the
> > apple stuff (src/support/AppleScriptProxy.cpp etc) in the unit tests if
> > monolithic build is used. The correct behaviour would be to compile this
> > only on OS X.
>
> Thanks, this helped me.
> Compilation makes now up to 93%.

OK, cmake should now work.
Before rebuilding, one has to remove all '_allinone_const.C' files from the
build directory
        # find . -name _allinone_const.C | xargs rm
because unfortunately cmake does not recreate these files if they are already
there.

Then reconfigure
        # make rebuild_cache
This will recreate them.