Uwe Stöhr wrote:

> Am 17.11.2015 um 20:05 schrieb Georg Baum:
>
>> b) If the lyx2lyx conversion from the old to the new format is empty, or
>> if tex2lyx does not yet output the changed feature, you do not need any
>> further tex2lyx changes. Otherwise, search for the changed feature in
>> tex2lyx, and adjust the output according to the lyx2lyx changes.
>>
>> Now you can answer that question yourself.
>
> Please Georg, if I would know it I wouldn't have asked.
>
> The point is that tex2lyx reads theorems in a generic way by reading the
> \newtheorem statements from the preamble. But when using the attached
> TeX test file, the solution environment is not recognized as such and
> ERT is created. So I was asking what I should or maybe even must do.

Sorry, your question was

"Do I have to add special tex2lyx things?"

The answer to this question is "you do not need to add special tex2lyx
things" and it can be derived from the cited part of Development.lyx.

>From your answer I see now that the question you had in mind was rather

"Do I have to add special tex2lyx things if I do not want tex2lyx to create
ERT for the new feature?"

The answer to this question is not so easy. I would have to look in the
sources. However, the test case you sent converts without ERT for me. Is
that because you changed the other theorems as well?

> For now, since nobody objected and as Jürgen reviewed it I put it in.

Very good.

Georg