On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 01:12:01PM +0100, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Montag, 23. November 2015 um 10:29:20, schrieb Kornel Benko
> <kor...@lyx.org>
> > > I will take a look at this soon. To create the above list did you have
> > > to copy/paste each individual failing URL from LastTest.log or is there
> > > an easier way?
> >
> > I had to copy/paste. But we could adapt the script to make a summary and
> > possibly write to some extra file ...
> >
> > > Scott
> >

> Adaptation committed at c029003.

Thanks! This is much nicer to read.

Do we still want to produce the new .log files if there are no tests
failing? For example, LastFailedKnownInvalidURLS.log is created for me
even though the test passes. This seems a little inconsistent with
LastTestsFailed.log, which is only created if a test does actually fail.

Also, the LastFailedKnownInvalidURLS.log is actually not empty for me.
It has the following contents:

Failed, caught error: Server closed connection without sending any
data back at /usr/share/perl5/Net/HTTP/Methods.pm line 384.

Is that expected?

Scott