Georg Baum wrote:

> commit 2f3f82e75be5e862e1628af46212a9b26fd2da52
> Author: Georg Baum <b...@lyx.org>
> Date:   Sun Nov 29 11:52:34 2015 +0100
>
>     Add test for language nesting regression
>
>     The new test shows a language nesting regression: With LyX 2.1 it
>     exports fine in all formats, with 2.2 it fails for dvi, pdf2 and pdf3.

Actually this is wrong: It is a limitation in the test machinery. It does
only convert from \use_non_tex_fonts false to \use_non_tex_fonts true, and
never the other way round. As a workaround, I'll convert the file now to 2.2
format and set \use_non_tex_fonts false, since I verified manually that
exporting with 2.2 works for all formats.

Nevertheless it would be nice if the test machinery could be updated to
support the other direction as well, I guess we will have test in the future
that need this.

Georg