Le 29/11/2015 03:41, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 29.11.2015 um 00:52 schrieb Richard Heck:

Does anyone really want #9507 fixed for 2.2.0 or can I retarget to
2.2.1?

There do seem to be people who want it fixed, including Uwe, who is one
of our most reliable testers, due to his work on the documentation. My
suggestion would be that such people apply this patch locally and use it
for a while.

The patch does what it should but I cannot state about its side effects
in terms of speed. Since Guillaume found the speed issue he should test
the patch and decide if it can go in or if it should be postponed.

I have this test on my to-do list.

Guillaume