Lior> Thus the reserved text buffer accounts for less than 2/3 of the
Lior> memory use. Not to say that we shouldn't reduce it, but perhaps
Lior> we can find some ways to save more space. E.g. not allocate
Lior> anything until the user actually puts something in the cell.

Except that in most tabular, all cell will eventually get a value.
Thus, the gain is only temporary, until the cells are used.

Having a more intelligent undo would be great, but how do we do that?