Am Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015 um 21:18:59, schrieb Georg Baum
<georg.b...@post.rwth-aachen.de>
> Uwe Stöhr wrote:
>
> > Am 25.11.2015 um 21:15 schrieb Georg Baum:
> >
> >> I believe it is the argument /t:ALL_BUILD to msbuild in
> >> development/cmake/build.bat. This builds all projects that depend on
> >> ALL_BUILD, and I guess that .gmo recreation is included.
> >
> > Thanks. Yes this is the reason. /t:ALL_BUILD builds the target
> > "tex2lyx", then the target "translations" and the "update-gmo".
>
> This is strange. In the .sln file you sent to me the target ALL_BUILD does
> neither depend on "translations" nor on "update-gmo". Also none of the other
> targets built by ALL_BUILD do depend on one of those. This would be
> consistent with what we see on linux for the "all" target. Are you sure that
> you do not use a modified build.bat file?
>
> I tried to look up in the cmake documentation how the ALL_BUILD (or all,
> repsectively) target is constructed, but I could not find it.  Kornel, you
> you have a hint?

I would have to search exactly as you too. I have no clue.

> Also, both the MSVC project files and the Linux Makefile
> generated by cmake are not very readable. They are clearly not meant to be
> understood by humans.

Probably. There seems to be only Makefiles calling cmake with scripts
named 'Makefile.cmake', 'cmake_clean.cmake', ... , 'cmake_install.cmake'.

So, now they are readable only by humans which are good in cmake scripting.

> Georg

        Kornel