Am 05.12.2015 um 19:25 schrieb Cristoforo Demartino <cristof1...@hotmail.it>:

> I installed imagemagick and I set the path in Lyx and now I obtain the
> following error.
>
> sh: line 1:  3340 Trace/BPT trap: 5       convert -version 2>&1
> dyld: Library not loaded: /ImageMagick-6.9.2/lib/libMagickCore-6.Q16.2.dylib
>   Referenced from: /Library/TeX/ImageMagick/bin/convert
>   Reason: image not found
> /Applications/LyX.app/Contents/Resources/scripts/convertDefault.py ERROR
> Execution of "convert" failed.

This is a problem with the convert utility you've installed.
The binary contains the references to the dynamic libraries
with hard references to absolute paths. I cannot imagine how
this is supposed to work.

The way I've had success is using MacPorts to install the
ImageMagick utilities.

What I don't understand is why the convert utility now is missing
and why it was no problem in the past...

Stephan