Am Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015 um 01:43:10, schrieb Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de>
> Am 08.12.2015 um 01:34 schrieb Kornel Benko:
>
> > The script lacks the cmake parameter '-DLYX_USE_QT=QT5'. Since the default
> > is QT4, the compilation is without QT5.
>
> Thanks Kornel. However, when I start the compilation I see that QT5 is
> detected because I configured CMake with QT5.
>
> BTW. I need to compile iconv without const but the attached patch does
> not help me. What do i miss?

Because it is wrong. It is a template for for an entry in configCompiler.h in
the build directory.

You have to first detect the value, which is done at ConfigureChecks.cmake:94.
We try here to compile a snippet, and if it is OK, then we set HAVE_ICONV_CONST
to 1.

This will create "#define HAVE_ICONV_CONST 1" in configCompiler.h.

Now the question is, why this snippet compiles?

Maybe you have more than 1 iconv.h? One which lyx uses, and one which is used
by the sources for iconv lib?

> thanks and regards
> Uwe

        Kornel