A big thanks to Kornel and Günter for all of their work on the export
tests. These will catch regressions and make us more confident in our
releases going forward.

I have lost track of some of the newest changes regarding the tests.
When I run the export tests with our final 2.2.0, what will the expected
output be for all of the different configuration options? For example,
with

  -DLYX_ENABLE_URLTESTS=ON

I think it unfortunately will be expected for 'check_accessible_urls'
to fail because of a false positive that we cannot get rid of.

Several keytests are also expected to fail because our machinery for
that is not working.

What is a reasonable expectation of the output of 'ctest' with the
following?

  -DLYX_ENABLE_EXPORT_TESTS=ON

Scott