Le 17/12/2015 15:15, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 12/17/2015 08:10 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 17/12/2015 03:40, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Dear list

Here are three small bugfixes, all of which are quite straightforward
(and none change the file format):

1) Limit the size of navigation menus for performance, which I was
speaking about to Jean-Marc somewhere on the bug tracker. This solves
the corner case described in the commit.
This seems OK to me.

Agreed.

2) Work around bug #9841. See <http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9841>. I
could test that git does not complain of a merge conflict anymore in the
described situation.
I understand it is our only short term solution, although such tricks
are only bandaids.

Also fine for now, and this bandaid might be good enough.

Thanks, it's in.