Le 10/01/2016 21:26, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 10/01/16 22:17, Guillaume Munch a écrit :
Since you have gotten a +1 from somebody else, sure. I was not so sure
myself, so I wanted to offer an alternative that was sure to be safe. I
think this will have to be done nevertheless, so I am going to keep it
for later.

Indeed Georg's comment looks like a bona fide +1.

I agree though that the refactoring is needed, although I am not sure
why you prefer to create a new Toc.h header. Actually the merging of
headers was done at the time to speed up compilation, I think.

I imagine that Toc and other classes are being forward-declared in some
headers probably for the same speed reason. Toc.h is there to provide an
alternative to the forward declarations without sacrificing speed (or
maybe my Toc.h already includes too much?). But I'd be happy to learn
about any reasons behind the current header organisation.